PLEASE read the information below before registering to attend.
If changes are made from the previous week they will be highlighted in yellow.
- Pre-register to attend online each week at reallyliving.ca/register.
- Registration opens Sunday at noon and closes at 8 pm on Friday or whenever max attendance has been reached.
- Our pre-registration will be capped at 160.
- Any drop-ins (those who have not pre-registered) may attend if space allows.
Attendance is prohibited if any of the following apply:
- You have new or worsening symptoms of COVID
- You have been told to isolate
- You live with someone who has symptoms or has been told to isolate
- Please arrive no earlier than 9:45 am, and no later than 11 am.
- Use the entrance on the south side of the building, next to the parking lot.
- Volunteers will check you in at the door; if multiple households are waiting for entry, please use the queue system in the covered walkway to maintain distance.
- Required buffer: Two seats must be left empty between you and anyone not of your household.
- As you are able, please help us maximize seating availability. If sitting in one of the side sections, select seats as close to the wall as possible. If sitting in the centre section of seats, go as close to the centre of the row as possible. (Those needing access to the aisle for medical or other reasons should feel welcome to sit in locations according to their needs.)
- At the end of the service, please remain in your seat until you are ushered out. The auditorium will be dismissed from back to front.
- Please go directly to the exit. Do not stay and socialize inside the church building.
- Wear a face covering/mask that covers mouth, nose, and chin, unless exempt.
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from anyone not of your household.
- 10 am: Bible Study Classes (Sabbath School) divided by age: 0–4, 5–7, 8–10, 11-gr 8, high school, and adult
- 11 am: Main Service, typically consisting of praise and worship (live music), a prayer, and a sermon/presentation. (A children’s program for 0–10 is available during the sermon.)