Worship Service: Connected but Not Connecting Part 3
Do you ever feel like you know a lot of people, but aren’t truly connected to anyone? This can be the case in workplaces, in churches, and yes, even in our families.
“Connected but Not Connecting” is a 5-week series which aims to help us listen to and understand one another, and to learn from a Biblical and experiential perspective, how we can serve, support, and love one another better.
- Oct. 2: “Hear Me, I’m a Young Adult” presented by John Scott, Director of Youth, Young Adults, & ACF, Ontario Conference
- Oct. 9: “Hear Me, I’m Single” presented by Daniel Saugh, Canadian Programs Manager, ADRA Canada
- Oct. 16: “Hear Me, I’m a Parent” presented by Elizabeth and Orlando Pule, Directors of Family Ministries, Ontario Conference
- Oct. 23: “Hear Me, I’m a Senior” presented by Dr. Mansfield Edwards, President & Director of Seniors Ministry, Ontario Conference
- Oct. 30: “Hear Me, I’m Married” presented by Dr. David & Beverly Sedlacek, Co-Founders, Into HIS Rest Ministries