The social committee invites you to join your church family for a festive Christmas brunch on Sabbath, December 22 at church. The meal will be held in place of Sabbath School at 10 am. Invite a friend and bring any two of the following items:
- Juice: Orange or other juice
- Bread: Croissants, bagels, healthy bread
- Baked Goods/Pastries: Muffins, panettone, cakes, cookies, brownies, cheesecake
- Ready-to-Serve Platters: Cheese, fruit, veggie, or deli
- Toppings: Cream cheese, whipping cream, jam
- Other: Vegan Wraps, Oatmeal
Please remember not to bring anything containing peanuts or peanut butter!