Really Living stands with our community in practicing responsible physical distancing to help stem the spread of this highly infectious virus that has already changed our lives in so many ways.
Our cancellations include:
- Church Events:
- All Saturday in-person events including morning, afternoon and evening programs
- Friday night youth groups
- In-person mid-week small groups
- Prayer events including Monday night prayer, and prayer breakfasts
- Peru mission trip (April-May)
- Community Events:
- Boot Camp (refunds have been processed)
- Drop-in Rock Climbing
- Soccer Training Camp (refunds have been processed)
- Boxing Workouts (refunds have been processed)
- Serving Hands
- Green Cuisine Cooking School (refunds have been processed)
- Mother’s Day Gift Club
- Drop-in Basketball
- Seniors’ Walking Club
NOTE: Our summer day camp, Camp Activate, is still taking registrations for July 2020 in the hopes that we will be able to provide this service. The feasibility of running this program will be reviewed in May. If cancellation is required, we will notify all registrants and refund all associated fees.
Additionally, the church office will not be staffed regular work hours; staff will be working from home as much as possible. Please contact us in emergency directly:
Pastor Francis: email@example.com | 905.512.3293 (cell)
Pastor Benton: firstname.lastname@example.org | 905.308.4088 (cell)
Programs STILL HAPPENING
Service Live Stream
As long as we are able, we will continue to live stream a worship service each Saturday morning at 11 am. (A skeleton crew of essential volunteers will make this happen.) Visit our YouTube channel here: youtube.com/c/reallylivingcentre.
Creation Health Walking Challenge
Getting outside for fresh air and sunshine is one of the best things we can do right now. Our current sermon series on health already challenged us to get outside and walk more, and we continue to tally and update our exercise progress weekly. Click here for more info.
UPDATE: APRIL 24—The prayer line is suspended until further notice.
Our Prayer Ministry Team has coordinated call-in prayer sessions. At each of the following times, a prayer team member will be on the line to moderate:
- 6 AM Daily
- 12 Noon Daily (except Sabbaths)
- 8 PM Daily
Dial-in number: 1-867-292-3030
Access code: 3629605
Follow the voice prompts and enter the access code followed by the # sign.
Sabbath School Via Zoom
Those who wish may participate in a virtual Sabbath School using the Zoom app from 9:30–10:30 am.
Download the Zoom app onto a computer, laptop, or mobile device (phone/tablet) that has both video and audio (microphone) capabilities.
On Saturday morning just before 9:30 am open the app on your device and enter the 9-digit meeting code that will be distributed each week via our Thursday e-newsletter.
- You can set up a Zoom account, but you don’t need to.
- You will be connected via video so just a heads-up that you need to be dressed 🙂
- Once connected to the meeting, you will need to activate your microphone and video using links/icons along the bottom of your screen.
If you haven’t used it already, Adventist Giving is an easy and convenient way to continue to return what belongs to the Lord (tithe) and to provide offerings of gratitude. Click here to give: https://reallyliving.ca/giving/
Mid-week Small Groups Via Zoom
A private group has been created on Facebook to allow our members and attendees to chat in a non-public forum. You need to already have a Facebook account in order to join the group, and be a member/attendee of Really Living. Click here to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350265469264536/ (approval by an admin/moderator will be required).