Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30 pm*
*Some exceptions apply. See schedule on this page.
Our 22-foot high indoor climbing wall has five auto-belay systems and seven routes of varying difficulty from 5.2 to 5.11.
- All ages* and skill levels welcome!
- Admission by donation (suggested $2/climber; unlimited climbing**).
- Waiver required (must be signed by parent/guardian for climbers under 18).
- No outdoor shoes allowed on wall. Please bring a spare, clean pair of shoes.
- Harnesses and auto-belay ropes provided. All other accessories (ex. chalk, chalk bag, climbing shoes) are to be provided by climbers, if desired.
*Please be aware that very young or small-framed children will not be permitted to climb if they are too small to safely use our children’s harnesses.
**Climbers will take turns based on routes available and number of climbers participating.
Really Living Centre
2060 Upper James Street, Hamilton ON
Please park on south side of building and come in through side entrance.